Parish Finance Committee
The Parish Finance Committee (PFC) is composed of a diverse group of Parishioners with experience in business, finance, and leadership, appointed by the Pastor Father Sean Rogers.
The purpose of the PFC is to provide support for
- financial management of the Parish with input for strategic planning with project management oversight,
- financial policy development,
- annual budget development, and
- periodic oversight of financial performance of the Parish.
This committee meets at least quarterly and more often to
- review financial reports,
- evaluate and approve financial policies, and
- provide input for communication to the Parish Community.
- Father Sean Rogers, Pastor
- Deacon Malcolm Barrack
- Rick Norman, Secretary
- Will Seppi
- Miguel Torres
- Clay Wallace
- Phil Wright
- Ed Pisenti